zondag 3 juni 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (3)

I created another reveal wheel card, this time a much simpler style. I used the Sweetest Flavor stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the reveal wheel elements. For the front panel I used Ballet Slippers cardstock. I stamped the ice cream several times onto the background, with Ballet Slippers Ink, to create a tone on tone look. To fill in the gaps, I also stamped the little cherry image.

I stamped the sentiment onto the panel and onto the wheel.

I stamped another ice cream seperate and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ice cream: E53 - E55/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the ice cream and started assembling the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase, added some white highlights and dots to the ice cream with a gelly roll pen. I stamped the 'turn me' sentiment next to the wheel.


I just can't get enough of this Reveal Wheel die!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten