donderdag 28 juni 2018

AHOY, MATEY YOU ARRRRGH AWESOME (2)

I tried something new. On my Instagram stories, I let my followers pick my supplies. They could pick the stamp set, the coloring medium and the color palette. And they didn't pick what expected them to pick. For this card, they choose for me to work with the Ahoy, Mate stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and they wanted me to use a bright color palette wist red, oranges and yellows.


I started by stamping all my images onto watercolor paper. Here is a list of all the Zig Markers I used for my images:
050 - Yellow/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 070 - Orange/ 020 - Red
041 - Light Green/ 026 - Light Pink/ 036 - Light Blue
060 - Brown/ 062 - Dark Brown


I fussy cut the images and went over to my background. I used the 020 - Red marker to create a 'ground' for the images to stand on. I also wanted to create some splatter. I used two Distress Ink colors for that: Mustard Seed and Candied Apple.


I ran the panel through my Cuttlebug, using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I adhered all the images to the background and added this to a piece of Knock on Wood paper. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


I really enjoyed creating a card this way, letting my follower choose my supplies. I will definitely do it again in the future.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten