donderdag 28 juni 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUBLIME BIRTHDAY (2)

For this birthday card, I used the You Are Sublime stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with the Bayou Backdrop die.


I started by die cutting the Bayou Backdrop die from watercolor cardstock. I ink blended with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I used the same two Oxide Ink for the background.


I wanted to create rays of Sunshine coming from the top. I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and used Yeti Ink for blending. To soften the white, I rubbed a paper towel over it.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scuba diver: C2 - C3/ BG15 - BG18/ Y38 - YR04/ C5/ E000 - E11
Lantern fish: B91 - B95/ Y38 - YR04
Big fish: BG15 - BG18/ YG41 - G02
Little fish: Y38 - YR04


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten