zondag 3 juni 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS (1)

My Instagram followers voted on which stamp set to use next. The winner was Village Shops from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to use the Stitched Hillside backdrop: Landscape die. I die cut it from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended some Mowed Lawn onto the hills. For the background I took Mermaid cardstock, which is also my cardbase. I used the Cloud Stencil from MFT and ink blended this with Yeti Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shops: Y06 - Y08/ R14 - R46/ E53 - E55/ W3 - W5/ B00 - YG06 - G05
Sign: Yo6 - Y08/ W3 - W5/ E53 - E55
Icre cream truck: C0 - C2/ W5 - W7/ E53 - E55/ R81 - R83/ Y06 - Y08/ YG06 - G05/ B00
Bench: E53 - E55


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment (which I love, love, love) and added some white highlights to the images with a gelly roll pen.


I love creating scenes like this.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten