maandag 18 juni 2018

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU (2)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge I created this love themed card. The theme for this challenge is "Flowers, Florals and Foliage". I used the Some Bunny stamp set for this card.


I started by masking off a part of my panel. I repeatedly stamped two flowers from the Easter party stamp set. I colored these flowers with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flowers: V01 - V12/ Y02 - Y06/ YG61

I stamped the two bunnies and colored them with Copic Markers as well. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies:C0 - C2/ E53 - E55/ RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images. I die cut two borders from Watercolor Wishes paper, using the Stitched Borders set and the Stitched Scalloped Borders set.

I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added some white dots and highlights to the images with a gelly roll pen. I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and rounded off the bottom right corner.


Please make sure to check out the new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join me and my fellow Desgin Team members.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten