vrijdag 22 juni 2018

YOU'RE ONE IN A CHAMELEON (1)

For this clean and simple friendship card, I used the One in a Chamelon mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I did some really simple ink blending. I used the color Ripe Persimmon and blended from the middle towards the outside. Using a really light hand, to prevend it from getting too dark. I added some water drops and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I also adde Ripe Persimmon onto an acrylic block with some water. I used a paint brush to splatter this onto the panel.


I stamped the chameleon and the branch. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YG06 - G05/ Y02 - Y08
Branch: E53 - E55 - E57


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a piece of Let's Polka in the Dark paper.

I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops as a finishing touch in three different colors: Dandelion Yellow, Apple Green and Ripened Pumpkin.

Less is more in this case.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten