maandag 27 januari 2020

YOU MAKE ME SMILE! (1)

Today I am featured on the Lawn Fawn blog, with this Just My Type card.


For the background, I used the Spiffy Speckles paper. For the 'floor' I used Woodgrain cardstock. I die cut both with the Small Stitched Rectanle Stackables.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Desk: E74 - E79/ E11 - E04
Typewriter: C0 - C2/ C5/ R22 - R35
Mice: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R81
Paper: R000 - R01
Desk lamp: R11 - R35/ YR21 0 Y38/ C0 - C3
Envelope: R22 - R35/ R000 - R01


I die cut or fussy cut all the images, stamped the sentiment onto the paper and adhered everything to my background. I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

Please make sure to check out the post on the Lawn Fawn Blog!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten