donderdag 2 januari 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (24)

I created this reveal wheel card with the Stud Puffin stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I used the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On for this card. I die cut it from Peacock cardstock and ink blended the top edges with Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. For the grass, I used the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the top with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.


The wheel was die cut from Guava cardstock. I used the heart shape and also the coordinating template so I could stamp the sentiments perfectly. I used the Reveal Wheel Friends & Family Sentiments stamp set for this.

I also heat embossed a part of the sentiment onto the card, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Butterfly Kisses, Eggstra Amazing Easter and Christmas Fishes. Here are the colors I used:
Puffins: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ Y38 - YR68
Eggs: E000 - E00 - E11 - E21
Rocks: W0 - W3
Grass: YG11 - YG13
Fish: Y38 - YR68


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the reveal wheel. I added everything to the front of the panel and added the reveal wheel panel to a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops pattern paper.

I added the entire panel onto a Fog cardbase and used a white gelly roll pen for some highlights and dots.

These puffins are super fun to create cards with. Love this set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten