zondag 12 januari 2020

YOU'RE THE CREAM TO MY COFFEE (1)

For this Valentine's card, I used products from different companies. My central product is the Cocoa Cups die set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted a glitter background. I used a stencil from Reverse Confetti, the Hearts stencil. I taped it to a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock, and took my Versamark ink pad. I applied it to the paper, through the stencil. I added Ruby Romance embossing powder from Wow to it and heat embossed it. It looks super sparkly.


The cups were die cut from Guava cardstock and Fog cardstock. I ink blended with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. For the cream, I used Vanilla Malt cardstock and Antique Linen Distress Ink. I also used the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn, which I die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock and ink blended with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.

I die cut a frame from the embossed background, using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames. I also die cut this frame from Black Licorice cardstock. I added the background and the frame onto a Fog cardbase.


I die cut a Speech Bubble from the die set from Lawn Fawn with the same name. I used Fog cardstock for this. I stamped the sentiment onto it and also smiley faces onto the mugs. I added eveything to the card and used a white gelly roll pen for some highlights.


I just love this background technique and I don't use it often enough. It's so easy and it looks fabulous!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten