maandag 6 januari 2020

KEEP SWIMMING (5)

I created a one layered, simple ocean themed card, using the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I used Moonstone cardstock and ink blended some Broken China Oxide Ink onto it. I used the Drifts & Hills stencil to add waves to the background.

I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and Yeti Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added rays to the top of the background, to make it look like the sun shines above the ocean and rays are coming down into the water.


I stamped the sea creatures, all in Lawn Fawn Inks. I used two ink color for eacht critter, to give them more dimension Here are the inks I used:
Sword fish: Manatee Ink + Hippo Ink
Top jelly fish: Fresh Lavender Ink + Grape Soda Ink
Bottom jelly fish: Grape Soda Ink + Sugarplum Ink
Yellow fish: Butter Ink + Sunflower Ink
Orange fish: Moonstone Ink + Forget-Me-Not Ink
Blue fish: Carrot Ink + Pupkin Spice Ink


I added eyes to all the fish and fussy cut them. I stamped the solid schools of fish to the background, in Soot Ink. I also used this color for the sentiment. I adhered the fish with foam tape. The bubbles were stamped in Moonstone Ink.


I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

Really simple, but I sometimes like doing that kind of card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten