maandag 20 januari 2020

GIFT TAGS (2)

For the newest Lawn Fawanatics challenge we got a really cool theme: "For the Birds". So look through your bird stamps and create cute projects with them. I used the new Stud Puffin stamp set and made some gift tags, using the Heart Shaker Tag Die set.


For the background of the tags, I used Spiffy Speckles paper. For the frame I used either Guava cardstock or No. 2 Pencil cardstock. For the topper, I used Vanilla Malt cardstock.

I stamped the Puffins and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Puffins: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ Y38 - YR68

I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug.


I assembled the tags and stamped the sentiments onto them in Hippo Ink. I used sentiments from the Love Poems stamp set and took a different one for each tag. They can be used for all different occasions.

I added some twine to the tops and adhered the puffins to each tag.


Either for a birthday, Valentine's Day, Father's/ Mother's Day, for a friend, you name it. They can be used for all sorts of festivities.

Check out our current challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten