maandag 27 januari 2020

JUST A LITTLE NOTE TO SAY... (1)

For this encouragements card, I used the Loved Poems stamp set, together with the Just My Type stamp set.


For the background I used a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper. For the ground I ink blended a strip of watercolor cardstock with Spun Sugar Oxide Ink and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ R01/ R22
Paper: Y00 - Y02/ YR21 - Y17/ RV01 - R22/ E22 - R29
Hearts: RV01 - R22/ R22 - R29


I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and added highlights with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten