woensdag 29 januari 2020

BELIEVE, AND YOU CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING (1)

I created this encouragement card with the Bookworm stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the background I used simple white cardstock. I used a scoring board and a bone folder to add stripes to the background. It's a simple technique, which I should use more often. And it looks really good.

I wanted the characters to sit on a shelve of some sorts, and I created this with Moonstone cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
220 - Tea Rose + 076 - Medium Beige
024 - Wine Red
042 - Turquoise Green + 049 - Green Shadow
055 - Pale Yellow + 050 - Yellow
083 - Lilac + 806 - Pale Violet
026 - Light Pink
072 - Beige
091 - Grey
045 - Pale Green


I fussy cut the images and added them to my panel. I also die cut a speech bubble from Spiffy Speckles paper, using the Speech Bubbles die set. I stamped the sentiment onto it. It's from the Dragon Wishes stamp set.

I really like the background and I haven't used Zig Markers other then no-line coloring in a while. I'm happy with this look.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten