woensdag 1 januari 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (23)

The first reveal wheel card of the new year. I used the new Just My Type stamp set from Lawn Fawn, but also used images/ sentiments from Love Poems and Wild for You.


For th background of my card, I wanted to create a striped wallpaper. I used Sticky Note cardstock and the Happy Plaid stamp set from Concord & 9th. I took the stamp with the two thin strips and stamped it repeatedly onto the background, with Sunflower Ink.


For the floor, I used Kraft cardstock, the Woodgrain Backdrops stamp set and Doe Ink. This way, I created the look of a wooden floor. I added a strip of Ground Coffee cardstock, to finish it off.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Desk: E71 - E74 - E79
Typewriter: W5 - W7/ BG71 - BG18/ R22 - R35
Lamp: R22 - R35/ E5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17
Mice: W0 - W3


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiments onto the wheel. I used a template for perfect placement. I assembled the reveal wheel elements and added everything onto a piece of Knit Picky Fall pattern paper. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

I stamped the 'turn me' next to the wheel and added a highlight to the desk lamp with a white gelly roll pen.

I think this is already one of my favorite sets!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten