maandag 6 januari 2020

INSTEAD OF TEXTING, I MADE THIS CARD (3)

Today is the first new Lawn Fawnatics challenge of the year and the theme is very cool: "Something Old, Something New". I used the new Just My Type stamp set and Love Poems stamp set, together with the older Love Letters stamp set.


For the background I used the Spiffy Speckles paper and I added a strip of Raspberry cardstock to the bottom of the piece.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43/ E71 - E74/ RV10
Birds: YG41 - G02/ YR21 - Y38
Typewriter: BG18 - BG72/ C0 - C5/ YG41 - G02
Lamp: YR21 - Y38/ Y06/ C05
Envelope: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut and die cut the images. I stamped a sentiment onto the paper coming out of the typewriter. I added everything to my background and stamped my central sentiment. I added some highlights with my white gelly roll pen.

It's super fun to combine old and new sets. And Lawn Fawn does it like no other.


Check out the newest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten