donderdag 2 januari 2020

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS (6)

For this book themed birthday card (perfect for all your bookworm friends), I used the Bookworm stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the background I used APricot cardstock. I ink blended the top with Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink. I also added some splatter to it with this color and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink.

For the 'ground' I used Kraft cardstock, which I ink blended with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Books: C0 - C3/ R14 - R46/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15 - Y17/ YG11 - YG13/ B12 - B14/ BV02 - BV13/ RV10 - R83
Cat: W3 - W5 - W7/ R83
Bunny: E41 - E43/ R83
Apple: R14 - R46/ E41 - E43/ YG11 - YG13
Worm: RV10 - R83


The panda I didn't color. I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Village Shops stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I added some dots and highlights to the images using a white gelly roll pen.

A added the panel onto a Moonstone cardbase.


If you know an avid reader, this is the perfect card for them. Super fun set to work with.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten