maandag 13 mei 2019

YOU'RE SEW AMAZING (3)

Yesterday it was Mother's Day and I wanted to share a card I made for this occasion. I used Sewn with Love from Lawn Fawn for this.


I started by blending a part of my cardstock. I used Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I also added some splatter to the rest of the panel with this same color.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scissors: YG41 - G02/ R22 - R35/ C0 -C3
Pin cushion: YG41 - G02/ BG15 - BG18/ R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38
Buttons: YG41 - G02/ BG15 - BG18
Spools: YR21 - Y38/ YG41 - G02/ E41 - E43/ E53 - E55 - E57
Thimble: C0 - C3


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the word "sew" in Wild Rose Ink and die cut it as well. I added it to the panel and stamped the rest of the sentiment.


Not only a Mother's Day card, but also for a crafty friend or maybe your grandma.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten