maandag 20 mei 2019

CONGRATS TODAY IS YOUR DAY... SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHERS! (1)

The new Lawn Fawn release is out and I decided to use the Peacock Before 'n After set first. Together with the magic Picture Changer.


I started on the Magic Picture Changer Elements. I wanted the changing picture to be one with the background. So I ink blended all of these elements with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. For the grass, I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides and the Grassy Border die. I took Cilantro cardstock, that I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped the peacock (before and after), plus some additional images from other sets that I will later cut out. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Peacock: B00 - B12/ BG15 - BG18/ V04 - V06/ Y38 - YR68
Cow: W5 - W7/ E41 - E43/ W0 - W3 - 0/ E00 - E11
Pig: E00 - E11/ W5 - W7
Chick: YR31 - YR21/ Y38
Log: E15 - E18
Butterflies: V04 - V06


I fussy cut all the images. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Law Fawn, onto the front grassy hill. I assembled the card.


For the pull tab, I used some Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Sugarplum, Peacock and Mermaid.

This is one of my absolute favorite cards. I love those colors together and that peacock is an image I will use often!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten