maandag 27 mei 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (41)

For this card, with only die-cuts, I used the Tiger, Oh My! Die set from Spellbinders.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my tiger and scene. For the scene I also used Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I used Lawn Fawn cardstock and Distress Inks to ink blend some of the pieces. Here are the combinations I used:
Fake Tan cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Antique Linen Distress Ink
Peacock cardstock + Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
Chili Pepper cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Sunflower cardstock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Black Licorice cardstock


I added some highlights to the eyes, nose, hat and bow tie with a white gelly roll pen.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the hill, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from the Happy Plaid stamp set by Concord & 9th.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I also want to use the tiger and the lion together someday.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten