maandag 13 mei 2019

YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD (1)

For this Magic Picture Changer card, I used the You are Sublime stamp set from Lawn Fawn. One of my favorite sets from last year.


I started by creating the change element. I ink blended these pieces with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. For the 'light' area, I used Squeezed Lemonade. I added water drops to all elements and dabbed them off with a cloth.


I stamped the images, in the picture changer and the once outside that scene. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Rocks: W2 - W3 - W5/ W3 - W5 - W7
Plants: YG11 - YG13/ YR000 - YR02/ R22 - R35/ Y21 - YR31/ YG41 - G02
Eal: Y21 - YR31/ BG15 - BG18
Big fish: YG41 - G02/ R22 - R35
Little fish: Yr 21 - Y38
Starfish: YR000 - YR02
Banner: BG15 - BG18


I fussy cut the imaged and assembled the Magic Picture Changer. I added it to a piece of Really Rainbow SCallops paper and adhered all the other images around it. I added the stopper to the pull tab, using Peacock cardstock and Sticky Note cardstock.

I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.


It's that time of the year again, where I create lots of underwater scenes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Danjewel Maura. Je stuurt altijd zo'n lieve berichten. Als je mij je adres stuurt naar joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com, stuur ik je een van mijn kaartjes als je dat leuk vindt. Groetjes, Joyce

      Verwijderen