woensdag 1 mei 2019

HAVE A HAPPY DAY (1)

For the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, we have a card sketch to be inspired by. I created this card with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a circle, using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables die set. I ink blended the circle with Oxide Inks. I used Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11/ E04
Butteflies: YR21 - Y38/ Y38 - YR07
Net: E74 - E79/ C0 - C3 - 0
Clouds: W0 - W2 - 0


I fussy cut the images and added the circle and images onto a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Fake Tan cardstock and adhered it to the panel.

Please make sure you check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog. There is still time for you to join us with your amazing creations!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a fun card! I really enjoy your use of color and the cute little pieces. TFS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen