zondag 26 mei 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (33)

The new Lawn Fawn release is out and I just got my order in. I also received some from Lawn Fawn, for being on their Lawn Fawnatics design team.


I got the Smooth Sailing stamp set. I especially love that lighthouse image. I can image lots of cards with this set. And I also know someone who would love cards with these images too.

The Palm Tree Borders is just perfects. I love creating scenes and this is a great scene builder for beach themed cards.

The only product I got that isn’t from the new Summer release, is the Scalloped Treat Box. I wanted to get it for a long time, so now is that time.

And I ordered it because I received the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On. I can use it without the Treat Box, but I would love to make Treat Boxes too.

Peacock Before ‘n After is such a great set. It’s a smaller set with lots of great sentiments and this beautiful peacock. I already made a Magic Picture Changer card with this set.

The Keep on Swimmin stamp set comes with a great Reveal Wheel Add-On die. With this you can change the image in the fish bowl, by turning the wheel. Super cute!

The On the Beach stamp set is probably my favorite set from this release. I love those critter laying there in the sun.

For creating these ocean themed scenes, I got the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. To make ocean waves in three different ways.

The backdrop dies are always pretty expensive, but I just needed to have this Sunrise Backdrop die. I love it. It will make for many great sunrise scenes on cards.

Lawn Fawn also came out with a new Reveal Wheel Sentiment set. This time it’s Family and Friends. Super fun sentiments and variations again.

I also got the Reveal Wheel Arc Frame Add-On. Which will create a stitched border around the reveal wheel window. And it has some cool arrows as well.

For the Keep on Swimming Reveal Wheel Add-On, I got the templates. They are super handy and make creating a reveal wheel even easier.

Last but not least I got the Stitched Cupcake die set. I just wanted to have this. It’s super fun to create all kinds of cupcakes from cardstock.

Happy Crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, wat een mooie producten weer! Ik kijk weer met plezier naar wat je er allemaal van maakt.

    Groeten Marjolein

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen