zondag 26 mei 2019

THANKS FOR BEING MY GUIDING LIGHT (1)

For this thank you card, I used the new Smooth Sailing stamp set and Stitched Simple Wavy Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene. For the sandy hill, I used the Stitched Hillside Borders. I took Sunflower cardstock and ink blended it with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I added some splatter, using Vintage Photo Distress ink, Ground Espresso Distress Ink and Chinese White watercolor from the Vin


For the waves, I used Peacock cardstock and I ink blended them with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.

I used Oxide Inks for the sky: Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boats: C3 – C5/ C0 – C3/ E55 – E57/ E11 – E00/ Y15 – YR15/ R22 – R35/ YR30 – YR31
Bunny: C0 – 0/ R22
Bear: E55 – E57
Lightbouse: R22 – R35/ YR30 – YR31/ C0 – C3 – 0/ C3 – C5/ E55 – E57


I fussy cut all the images and assembled my card. I stamped the birds in the sky and added the sentiment to the waves. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.

How perfect is this card for someone who loves sailing or boating. I know someone!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten