zondag 26 mei 2019

THANKS FOR BEING FINTASTIC (1)

For this reveal wheel card, I used the Keep on Swimming stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting and trimming off all the elements for my reveal wheel. I used Spiffy Speckles paper and Knock on Wood paper for the front panel.

I stamped the three fases of the puffer fish onto the wheel. I also stamped some additional images that go on the front of the panel. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Puffer fish: V01 - V04 - V12
Fish bowl: B12 - B14
Cat: W3 - W5 - W7
Table: E00 - E11
Fish food: R22 - R35/ YR15 - Y15/ YG13 - YG07


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Sticky Note cardstock. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase and added an Arrow, die cutfrom Sticky Note cardstock.


A pretty simple reveal wheel card, but so much fun to see that fish turn into a puffer fish.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten