maandag 13 mei 2019

HOPE YOUR DAY GLOWS WITH HAPPINESS (3)

For this camping themed birthday card, I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets together: Screen Time, Happy Trails, Little Fireflies and Love You S'More.


I started with all the elements for my scene. I ink blended my sky using Distress Oxide Inks. I used Bluesprint Sky and Shaded Lilac, one of my favorite combos.


I used the Grassy Hillside Borders and the Grassy Border to die cut some grass from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended all these borders with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I took the Stitched Tree Borders and die cut this border from Kraft cardstock. I ink blended it with Brushed Corduroy. The leaves I die cut from Cilantro and ink blended with Lucky Clover.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E00 - E11/ YR21 - YR23 - Y26/ R22 - R35/ B91 - B95/ W5 - W7
Boy: E53 - E55/ W5 - W7/ YG41 - G02/ B91 - B95/ W2 - W5
Fire: YR21 - Y38 - YR68
Camper: YG41 - G02/ R22 - R35/ B91 - B95/ W0 - W2 - W5 - W7
Fireflies: YG41 - G02/ V01 - V12/ YR21 - Y38
Moon: YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.

What a fun camp scene, it fits my current job perfectly (I work in an outdoor store).

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten