zondag 5 mei 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (40)

For this birthday card, I used only die cuts (apart from that one little part of the sentiment). I used the Lion, Oh My! die set from Spellbinders.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the lions. I wanted to create a male and female lion. Here are all the cardstocks I used:
Vanilla Malt cardstock, Sunflowe cardstock, Chocolate Bar cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Mermaid cardstock, Peacock cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock. The Vanilla Malt pieces I ink blended with Antique Linen Distress Ink, the Chocolate Bar pieces with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and the Sunflower pieces with Wild Hones Distress Ink.


I die cut a grass hill, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides dies from Lawn Fawn. I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink to blend.

For the sky I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. I ink blended the sky with Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey Distress Inks.


I used the Birthday Script die from Mama Elephant to die cut a piece of the sentiments. I did this from Chili Pepper cardstock. The rest of the sentiment I stamped and heat embossed onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I assembled the lions and added everything to my background. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


I also have a tiger die set like this, can't wait to use that too. Because this lion die set is just way too adorable!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten