maandag 2 april 2018

YOU'RE MY SHINING STAR (1)

For this card, I used the Upon a Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I stamped and heat embossed a couple of the constellations and stars. I used white embossing powder from Ranger. I then used Distress Inks and an ink blending tool to give this panel some color. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch.

I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Grassy Border die. I ink blended some Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto this border.


I stamped the two bunnies and colore them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 - W2/ W0 - O/ R83


I fussy cut the bunnies and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase. I rounded off both bottom corners.

This would work as a friendship card, a card for your partner and even as a mother's day of father's day card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten