maandag 16 april 2018

YOU'RE A-MAIZE-ING (4)

For Challenge # 27 on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, I designed this pop-up card, since the theme is 3D cards. I don’t make pop-up cards often, simply because it’s so time consuming.


I decided to use my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp set: Happy Harvest. I started by die cutting all the elements I needed for the card. I used the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up die. I used some Distress Inks for the hills. For the back hill I used Crushed Olive and the front hill I blended with Scattered Straw. For the background I used Carved Pumpkin, to create a sunny look.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sunflowers: Y15 – YR15/ E57 – E29/ YG61 – YG67
Pumpkins: YR16 – YR07/ YG61 – YG67
Birds: W5 – W7/ Y15 – YR15
Scarecrow: E53 – E55/ E57 – E29/ B93 – B34/ R14 – R46/ Y17
The corn stalks I stamped in Sunflower Ink, Carrot Ink and Doe Ink.


I fussy cut all the images. I also wanted to create a panel on the front of the card. I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the two sunflowers repeatedly and colored them with the same colors as the sunflowers on the inside of the card.


I used a Sticky Note cardbase and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card. Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the new challenge and great inspiration from me and my fellow Design Team Members. And maybe you can join yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten