maandag 2 april 2018

CARD SET: EASTER PARTY (1)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is online. For Challenge # 26: Card Sets, I made this card set using Easter Party stamp set.


For the scene I used Watercolor Wishes paper. I die cut the sky/ background with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut a grass border with the Meadow Borders die set. For eacht of the three cards, I die cut three clouds, with the Simple Puffy Clouds die set.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skins: E11 – E21/ E31 – E33/ E57 – E29
Girl’s hair: E57 – E29
Duck costume: Y11 – Y02/ Y21 – Y38
Bunny costume: C2 – C3/ RV10 – R83
Flower girl’s costume: RV10 – R83/ Y21 – Y38/ G07 – YG07


I added the little kids to each scene and adhered the scene onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. I used a different pattern for each card. I added the clouds and stamped the sentiment. All panels were adhered to a Sticky Note cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some dots and highlights to some of the images.

Please make sure to check out our new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog. Let yourself be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team members or participate yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten