zaterdag 28 april 2018

CARD SET: WILD FOR YOU (2)

I created this set of three cards with one stamp set, the Wild For You set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to use the Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. A different pattern for each card. I also used some Lawn Fawn dies to die cut other elements for the cards, that I die cut from either white cardstock or Peacock cardstock. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders.


I stamped all the images, some more than onces. I also used the balloons and some party hats from Party Animal. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Giraffe: Y08 - Y38/ E57 - E29/ E11 - E21
Lion: E53 - E55/ E57 - E29
Elephants: C3 - C5
Crocodile: YG63/ BG96
Mouse: C0 - C3
Balloons + party hats: Y00 - Y02/ BG23 - BG49/ B12 - B14


I assembled the cards, stamped the sentiments and added the panels onto either a Cilantro cardbase or a Peacock cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some white highlights or dot with a white gelly roll pen.


Such a fun way to create a card set, three different designs but the same color pallette and stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten