zaterdag 14 april 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY, RELAX AND ENJOY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used several Lawn Fawn dies: Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape, Stitched Hillside Borders, Simple Stitched Borders and the Meadow Borders. I used Distress Inks to give all these elements some color. Here are the inks I used:
Sky: Tumbled Glass
Tree: Vintage Photo, Abandoned Coral
Pond: Mermaid Lagoon
Hill: Scattered Straw
Grass: Twisted Citron


I stamped all the images. Also used some images from Toadally Awesome. I used Copic Markers to color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Mother duck: C0 – C2/ 0/ Y38 – Y68
Ducklings: Y30 – Y31/ Y38 – Y68
Lilly pads: YG61 – YG63
Lillies: RV10 – R83
Cat tails: YG61 – YG63/ E57 – E29
Grass blades: YG61 – YG63
Dragonflies: YG41 – 0


I die cut the images from Rub-a-Dub-Dub and fussy cut the rest of the images. I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a piece Sticky Note cardstock.


I’m super happy with this cards, one of my favorites of the year already!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten