donderdag 19 april 2018

THANK YOU (3)

I wanted to create a one-layer card. I used the In Bloom stamp set from My Favorite Things and the Thank You Wishes set from Mama Elephant.


I first stamped the big sentiment, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then I stamped all the flowers around the sentiment. I used my Tonic Studios Stamping Platform, perfect when you have to stamp solid stamps and want to do stamp layering. The inks I used are all from Lawn Fawn. Here are the combinations I used for all teh flowers:
Sunflower Ink, Carrot Ink, Pumpkin SPice Ink, Lobster Ink
Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Moonstone Ink, Forget-Me-Not Ink
Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink, Carrot Ink, Pumpkin Spice Ink


I wanted to use a color pallette using not too many colors. I wanted a spring colored card.

I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and rounded off the top and bottom right corner.


I took some Nuvo Crystal Drops to add as finishing touches. I used three colors: Dandelion Yello, Apple Green and Silver Moondust.


I normally use a lot of layers on my cards, so it was kind of fun to create a one-layer card for once.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten