maandag 9 april 2018

HEY, GULLFRIEND! (2)

For this friendship card I used the Seaside Seagull stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by masking off the panel. I wanted to blend inside a circle, to create an ocean scene in there. I used two MFT stencils for this. First I used the Radiating Rays stencil and added Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink to the paper. For the waves, I used the Clouds stencil and took Salty Ocean Distress Ink to blend.


I stamped the clouds and one of the seagulls. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagull: C0 - C2 - 0/ Y15 - Y38
Clouds: C0 - 0
Pole: E57 - E29


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I rounded off the bottom right corner.


I'm really happy with the look of this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: