woensdag 25 april 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (21)

These crafty products I picked up over the month of April. Super cool stuff all!


From My Favorite Things, I got to stamp sets with a same theme and that would really work well together. Rain and Shine is the one with the girl, Puddle Jumper the one with the boy. I just love these rain themed images and those little ducklings are so adorable.

I got some cool dies. The Kingdom Trio die from Mama Elephant has some great scene builders. To create mountains, a kingdom and some ground for images to stand on. I got the Congrats die from My Favorite Things and the Birthday Script die from Mama Elephant. I really needed to have some word dies, don't own many yet.

I'm a huge fan of Distress Inks and I use them a lot. Whenever I create a scene on a card, I almost always use them. Since Tim Holtz came out with the Distress Oxide Inks, I was really curious about them. One of my favorite online crafty stores had a sale on inks, so I decided to pick up some Distress Oxide Ink colors. I picked three colors that I use a lot in the Distress Ink line.

Sometimes fellow crafters sell their craty supplies online for a good price. I picked up this Tiny Gift Box die from Lawn Fawn.

I have a bunch Nuvo Crystal Drops already, but it was time for some new colors. I got Buttermilk, Midnight Blue, Autumn Red, Neptune Turquoise, Pale Periwinkle and Ripened Pumpkin. I can't wait to try these colors on my cards.

The stamp sets I was looking forward to receiving the most, are these dragon sets from Mama Elephant. They reminded me of Game of Thrones, which I LOVE! It's Me and My Dragon and Dragon Wishes. And they work perfectly with the Kingdom Trio die set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten