woensdag 4 november 2020

'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (1)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the "Oh Christmas Tree" challenge. I used the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree die set for this.



I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die set to create the background. I ink blended the sky with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink. When it was dry, I also stenciled some snowflakes onto the background with Yeti Ink. I used the Snowflake Trio Stencil. For the ground I used Vanilla Malt cardstock.



I die cut the trees from Cilantro cardstock. The ornaments were die cut from Blue Jay, Sticky Note and Chili Pepper cardstock. For the star on top I used Gold Metallic cardstock.

I die cut lights with the Mini String of Lights die set. I used Noble Fir, Blue Jay, Sticky Note and Chili Pepper cardstock.

From the Woodland Critter Huggers Holiay Add-On die set, I used the present and candy cane. The candy canes were die cut from Vanilla Malt and Chili Pepper cardstock. The presents from Blue Jay, Sticky Note, Noble Fir and Chili Pepper cardstock. The bows from Gold Metallic cardstock.



I assembled the trees and added them to my card. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Tiny Christmas. 

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten