zondag 8 november 2020

HAVE A BEARY COZY CHRISTMAS (2)

For today I created this cozy card, using the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I did some no-line coloring. I haven't done that in a while. 



For the background I wanted to create my own wallpaper. I used a Kraft cardbase and Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. I used the Shifter Mint stencil from Tim Holtz.

For the 'floor' I used some white Woodgrain cardstock.



I stamped the images in Ink on 3 no-line coloring ink and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are all the combinations I used:
062 - Dark Brown + 064 - Oatmeal
076 - Medium Beige + 072 - Beige
021 - Light Carmine - 024 - Wine Red
091 - Light Grey
040 - Green + 045 - Pale Green
050 - Yellow - 055 - Pale Yellow
044 - Deep Green + 046 - Mid Green



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten