donderdag 19 november 2020

HAVE A BEARY COZY CHRISTMAS (3)

For this winter themed Christmas card I used the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the sky, I used Blueprint Sketch and Broken China Oxide Inks. I die cut a hill from Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock. And one which I ink blended with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders die set for this.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Snow Cool, Beary Happy Holidays, Toboggan Together, Cheery Christmas and Critters in the Arctic. I used Copic Markers. for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Bears: C0 - C2 - C3
Igloo: C0 - C2 - 0/ C5
Fish: Y08 - Y17/ R35 - R39/ E31 - E35
Hats: R35 - R39/ YG41 - G02
Fishing rod: E31 - E35/ R35 - R39/ YG41 - G02
Ice: BG000 - B00



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentimet using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

To finish the card, I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights to the images and some snow in the sky.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten