maandag 16 november 2020

LET IT SNOW (6)

A new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is on the blog now and it's all about Christmas. Theme # 89 is called "Happy Little Holiday Critters". I used Snow Much Fun for  this Christmas card.



For the backgorund I used Moonstone cardstock. I ink blended the top with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. I also added some snowflakes to it with Yeti Ink.

I die cut a snowy hill with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I die cut the snow angles from it and layered a pieece of Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock behind it. 



I stamped the image and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Bears: E25 - E29/ E00 - E21/ E31 - E35/ E000 - E00
Scarf + hat: R35 - R39

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the first part of the sentiment in Onyx Black Ink and the rest I heat embossed with White Embossing Powder from Lawn Fawn. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us for this cool challenge!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten