donderdag 26 november 2020

HAVE A BEARY COZY CHRISTMAS (4)

I made this slimline card with the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 

For the wallpaper I used the Perfectly Plaid Winter paper. I die cut it with the Large Slimline with Sliders die. The floor was die cut from Storm Cloud cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Bears: E25 - E29/ E31 - E35/ E000 - E00
Tree: G43 - G46/ B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ R46 - R59
Books: B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ R46 - R59/ C0 - C3
Lamp: C0 - C3/ BG 53 - BG57
Painting: E31 - E35/ C0 - C3



I die cut the images. I stamped teh sentiment and added all the images to my panel. I added highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.



This stamp set is one of my favorites to use this Christmas. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten