maandag 2 november 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MAY ALL YOUR HOLIDAY DREAMS COME TRUE (2)

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!! That's the theme for the newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge on their blog. I decided to use and oldie, Cheery Christmas, together with Christmas Dreams. 



For the background, I ink blended Victorian Velvet and Shaded Lilac Oxide Inks. I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the top slighty with Manatee Ink.

I stamped the sentiment in Sugarplum and Ballet Slippers Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: G43 - G46/ E31 - E35/ B63 - B66 - B79/ RV10 - R83/ Y08 - Y17
Bird: R14 - R27/ Y08 - Y17
Squirrels: E31 - E35
Mistletoe: R14 - R27
Presents: B63 - B66 - B79/ RV10 - R83/ Y08 - Y17



I fussy cut all the images and added everything to my card. I added some highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen. 

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking:

  1. This is such a wonderful scene! These animals sure did a fabulous job decorating the tree and I love how you've colored the images and inked the background! Thanks so much for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen