zondag 1 november 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS (22)

For this Christmas card, I used the Car Critters stamp set and the Car Critters Christmas Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the sky I used Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. I die cut some hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the stitched edges with Tumbled Glass, using a very light hand. 

I also die cut a moon and some sparkles from Sticky Note cardstock, Using the Sun and Moon die set and the Shooting Star die set. I ink blended the edges of the moons with Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: B24 - B26/ R35 - R36/ E41 - E43/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ Y08 - Y17
Bear: E31 - E35
Deer: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00/ E41 - E43
Presents: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Trees: E25 - E29/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13



I die cut the images and assembled the card.

I die cut the word 'merry' using Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set set and Chili Pepper cardstock. The word 'christmas' was stamped and heat embossed onto a piece of Cilantro cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

As a finishing touch I added highlights with a white gelly roll pen and sparkle with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectruk Noir, to the stars and nose on the car. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten