zondag 15 november 2020

MAY YOUR DAYS BE MERRY & BRIGHT (2)

For this Christmas card I used the Woodland Critter Huggers die set together with their Winter Add-On die set. 



For the background I used Chili Pepper cardstock and I stamped the Gingham Backdrops stamp onto it with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I love this look for Christmas cards.

I die cut the elements for the deer. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this: Paper Bag, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Chili Pepper, Cilantro and Ballet Slippers cardstocks. 



I also die cut a speech bubble, from Cilantro cardstock. I used a sentiment from the Merry Messages stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

I assembled everything and added it to my plaid background. I used Glitter Lacquer to the now and holly.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten