maandag 9 november 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO A DEER FRIEND (1)

It's Fawnie Holiday Week over at the Lawn Fawn Blog and today my card is featured there. I pulled out some older Lawn Fawn sets to create this Christmas card. 



I used For You Deer and the Gingham Backdrops stamp sets. 

For the cardbase I used Chili Pepper cardstock. I stamped the gingham pattern onto it with Jet Black Ink. 



For the bottom section, I used Kraft cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto it from Toboggan Together, using Jet Black and Lobster Inks. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E25 - E29/ E00 - E21/ E21 - E04
Bear: E31 - E35/ E21 - E04
Hearts: R46 - R59



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added a red nose to the middle deer, using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Red Berry. I also added sparkle to the hearts with a Spectrum Noit Sparkle Pen in the clear version. To finish it all, I added highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Fawnie Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking: