zaterdag 15 februari 2020

TO A DEER FRIEND (2)

I created this die-cut card with the Woodland Critter Huggers die set.


For the background I used a Ballet Slippers cardbase. I stamped the Woodgrain Backdrops onto it, in Ballet Slippers Ink.

I die cut a fox and deer and used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this Here are all the cardstocks I used: Kraft cardstock, Paper Bag cardstock, Chocolate Bar cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock.


I assembled the fox and the deer and added them to my stamped background. I also die cut some hearts, using the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn. I used Guava cardstock, Raspberry cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock.

I used the Fancy Folded Banners and Raspberry cardstock, to create a banner for my sentiment. I stamped and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I added the hearts to the card and used a white gelly roll pen to create highlights. I added some Glitter Lacquer to the noses.


I love this friendship card!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten