woensdag 26 februari 2020

REACH FOR THE STARS (2)

For this simple night sky encouragement card I used the Upon a Sky stamp set and Little Fireflies stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky I used Dusty Concord and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I applied Yeti Ink onto to the background, using the Clouds stencil from MFT. To create stars, I splatters some silver paint onto it, from the Starry Colors watercolor set.

I die cut a grassy hill, with the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Inks. I stamp and heat embossed the sentiment onto it as well.


I stamped the images with my Fade Out ink from Ink on 3 and did some no-line coloring in them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the markers I used:
060 - Brown
076 - Medium Brown
062 - Dark Brown
091 - Light Grey
200 - Sugar Almond Pink
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
042 - Turquoise Green + 049 - Green Shadow
083 - Lilac


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the swirly lines to the sky.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten