donderdag 13 februari 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (45)

For this birthday card, I created a shaker card with vellum. I used the Gleeful Gardens stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used Really Rainbow Scallops paper. For the frame I used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set. I stacked 5 frames, put the sequins inside, added the vellum and added another frame. This shaker piece I adhered to the Really Rainbow Scallops paper.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Grass: YG11 - YG13
Flower: YG11 - YG13/ BG000 - B00/ Y11 - Y02
Snails: Y15 - Y17/ R32 - R35
Presents: Y11 - Y02/ Y15 - Y17/ R32 - R35
Hummingbird: BG000 - B00 - B12/ Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and added them to my shaker. I die cut a banner from Sticky Note cardstock and stamped a sentiment in Hippo Ink. I adhered this banner as well. As a finishing touch, I added some highlights and dots to the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: