dinsdag 18 februari 2020

I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU (1)

For this love themed card, I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets and dies for this underwater scene.


For the background I used Cracked Pistacio and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks. I added some Just Stitching Hearts to the background. For the hill, I used Kraft cardstock and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto this with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.


I stamped the images. I used images from Critters in the Arctic, Mermaid for You, Fintastic Friends and You are Sublime. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Narwhal: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E00 - E11 - E04
Fish: Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR07
Plants: YG41 - G02/ BG72 - BG18


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added dots to the narwhal, with a W5 marker. And also some dots and highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Underwater scenes are some of my favorite type of scenes to create with stamps and dies.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products, by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten