zaterdag 15 februari 2020

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (5)

For this no-line coloring card, I used the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I've been using it a lot lately, although it's an older set.


I stamped the planets and stars onto watercolor cardstock, using the Fade Out Ink from Ink on 3. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the color combinations I used:
080 - Violet + 806 - Pale Violet
052 - Bright Yellow - 055 - Pale Yellow
230 - Pale Rose + 220 - Tea Rose
042 - Turquoise Green + 049 - Green Shadow
036 - Light Blue + 302 - Haze Blue


I added splatter onto to the background, using a dark grey watercolor from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set and a gold paint from the Starry Colors watercolor set.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, uwing gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I adhered the panel onto a Sugarplum cardbase.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

A simple design, but fairly time-consuming because of the coloring.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten