donderdag 20 februari 2020

HAPPY EASTER (17)

Valentine's Day is over and making room for Easter cards, which is in April. I used the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set and Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I die cut two grass borders, using Grassy Border and Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended them with Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.

I die cut the word 'easter' from six of the different colors in the Spiffy Speckles paperpad. And I stamped 'happy' onto a strip of Spiffy Speckles paper as well.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83 - 0/ E00 - E11
Chicks: Y00 - Y02/ Y17 - YR16
Eggs: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R22/ V01 - V12/ BG000 - B00/ YG11 - YG13

I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added some highlights to the eggs, using a white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten