vrijdag 21 februari 2020

JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I just love these little bugs. I made another birthday card with the new A Bug Deal stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the backgrounds I used a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper, which I ink blended with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. Only the top. I die cut a Simple Stitched Hillside Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment onto the hill.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Branches: E53 - E55
Leaves + grasshopper: YG13 - G07
Caterpillar: R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17/ YG41 0 G02
Ladybug: R35 - R39/ W3 - W5
Woodlouse: W3 - W5/ E41 - E43
Worm: E00 - E11 - E04
Firefly: Y15 - Y17/ YG41 - G02
Sand: E74 - E79


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added highlights, dots and stripes to my images using a white gelly roll pen.


This is, so far, my favorite set of this release. Can't wait to make more cards with these adorable bugs.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten